Bomber jacket 'Tamasha'
Step into the festive spirit of the 'Tamasha' Bomber Jacket, named after the Swahili word for celebration. This jacket is a burst of vibrant colors that promise to uplift your mood. Crafted from 100% cotton with a lively print sourced from Tanzania, it's not just an attire, it's a celebration waiting to happen. With three functional exterior pockets, it's the perfect companion for any festivity or mood-boosting occasion.
DETAILS & CARE
- Material: 100% Cotton (Print from Tanzania)
- Design: Bomber Jacket with 3 Exterior Pockets
- Handmade with love in Kenya
Our model Aisha wears dress Size: Small/Medium (S/M) Bust: 34 inches Waist: 27 inches Hips: 40.5 inches Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Wir bieten Maßanfertigungen
⏰ bestelle jetzt: sehr limitiert!
🇰🇪 Unterstütze Designerinnen in Kenia.
Just follow this guide to find out which size you should ideally choose from us:
- Lay a sheet of paper on the floor with one end touching the wall. Stand on the paper with your heel against the wall.
- Mark where your longest toe ends. Measure the exact distance between the wall and your mark.
- Repeat for the other foot, then choose the size that fits the larger of your two feet.
- Example: The model's foot is 23.5 cm long. So she chooses shoe size 38.
Would you like a tailor-made jacket?
If your demands are even higher, we offer a made-to-measure product for an additional charge of €24.
If you decide on a tailor-made jacket, then measure again and give us arm lengths as you actually want them and make sure that you measure chest, waist, hips, biceps with 3-4cm air, just as it is good for you feels. The same with the upper body length: please only measure from the hem on the back to shoulder height.
This is how you get the perfect jacket from mikono.